The Arlo cameras ( arlo.netgear.com )provided by Netgear are one of the best and all rounded cameras with a wide variety of advanced features and applications. The user can cover all the desired areas that they wish to be monitored and stay up to date with the Live Streaming feature or the Cloud Storage feature. The user can even access the data from a remote location and control or configure their network if they wish. Now the user doesn’t have to constantly worry about leaving their homes unsecure. The user will know everything that is going on in and around their house. With the help of the Discreet Cameras, the user will know everything that has been going around their homes or workplace.
The Arlo cameras ( arlo.netgear.com )are wire-free, weather resistant and can withstand even the worst of the weather, provide free cloud recording and notifications regarding the moments captured as well as live view if the user wishes to check or just know what is going on when they are away. All the Arlo cameras are equipped with Night Vision so that anything going around at night such as any unwelcomed guests or any stray animals roaming around, are captured with very good quality and so that the user and their property is protected in full darkness too. Some of the Arlo cameras even have Two Way Audio Feature with which the user can talk to their pets or babies even when they are away.
The Netgear Arlo cameras need to be setup initially and the user has to create an account, with which the user can configure, control, monitor and even repair their Arlo camera network themselves.
Here are the steps to setup and login to the Netgear Arlo cameras
- Connect the Arlo base station to the WAN port of the router using an Ethernet cable. Make sure that the connections are made properly on both ends.
- Now, connect the AC adaptor to the base station and plug it in to a working power source.
- Power the cycle the base station once. The LED lights will turn green after a couple of minutes.
- After the LED lights become stable, the base station will have setup.
The user then has to go to www.arlo.netgear.com to create an account for their Arlo cameras. With the help of this account, the user can monitor, control, configure and even repair their network themselves. Here are the steps to create an account for the Netgear Arlo cameras:
- Open an internet browser and type arlo.com/login in the address bar. Press enter. Alternatively, the user can simply type www.arlo.netgear.com in the address bar to access the account page for the Netgear Arlo cameras.
- You will see a New System Setup option. Click on it.
- You will be prompted to type in the default information regarding the Arlo. Click on Continue.
- Now, enter the serial number from the base station of your Arlo and type that it. Click on Continue.
- Choose the time zone and click on Continue.
Now, the Netgear Arlo cameras will have been setup and the account will have been made. The user can start using or configuring their Arlo as they desire.